ETS – TOEIC Refusals
Free advice to STUDENTS WITH ETS / TOEIC REFUSALS
We are offering free legal advice to all those who are adversely effected by the Home Office’s decisions based on alleged ETS / TOEIC deception. This includes both students from inside and outside the United Kingdom – particularly those who have been removed from the United Kingdom as a result of ETS / TOEIC deception allegation.
To speak to our specialist immigration lawyers for confidential and expert advice, please call us on: 020 3393 1747 – or email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t delay because you may be able to:
- Successfully challenge your ongoing judicial review claim or an appeal in the Tribunals.
- Re-open your case against the Home Office
- Return to UK to continue your studies / employment etc.
- Seek damages / compensation.
- Qualify for our services under conditional fee agreement.
DON’T DELAY – CONTACT US TODAY
TELEPHONE: 020 3393 1747